September 24-28, 2014 | Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront
Welcome Book Lovers
We’re proud to unveil a new look for Kingston WritersFest 2014 – a re-imagined and reconfigured design that is clean, clear, and easy to navigate, that expresses who we are: engaging, sophisticated yet fun, elegant yet quirky, thought-provoking, surprising, and inspiring.
- Planet Earth: wilderness and the environment, sustainability and food
- Digital Futures: the perils and pleasures of connectedness
- The Caged Pen: writing in and out of prison; memories and images of Kingston Pen
- Canada Made Me: Canadian authors living abroad, and foreign writers who choose Canada as home
- Canada: War, Peace, and Politics
The complete list of events and full roster of authors will be available in late spring. Tickets go on sale August 7 at the Grand Theatre Box Office.
Be among the first to hear about our events. Subscribe to our mailing list now.
Wally Lamb to open festival in the International Marquee »
Read more of the latest Festival news on our News & Media page »